Sunday, October 11, 2015

Comunicación

Hola friends and family! If ever you should desperately need to get in touch with me, my phone number is 994626507 and my email is sami.bierman@gmail.com.
Also, many of you have asked for my address (which will constantly be changing) but there are very high taxes for receiving packages (around $44) so please don't send anything because I can't really afford to pick it up :) 
I am really enjoying writing post cards though so if you would like one please comment your address!
Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Sami I would love a post card if you have time. I just love following you and love you!!!!
    Melanie Gray
    433 W. Ave. J
    Jerome, Idaho. 83338

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you SO much love....!
    1106 West Park #268
    Livingston, MT 59047

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to our Visit to Chile & maybe Argentina in the spring.

    Chris & Sarah Abernathy
    3843 Tejon Street
    Denver, CO 80211

    ReplyDelete